Friday, March 30, 2012

Success!

Things went great this week. We were all over the place but we finally got things done. The Nieves couple got married on Friday and then them and their two daughters got baptized on Sunday. It was one of the best baptisms that I have had. Everyone was super excited and President Romney even came.


I am super excited for conference this week. Usually it's a little harder to bring investigators to church because we have to go to the stake center but where I am right now the stake center is pretty close so it won't be to much of a problem. It's always refreshing to hear the church leaders speak and do something a little out of the norm.


I am trying to send pictures of stuff but the computers are a little dumb at times here so it's not looking like I am going to be able to.


Love you guys. Thanks for everything. Happy Birthday Jenni, Brandon, and Ben.
Elder K

No comments:

Post a Comment