- Yes, we only drink bottled water. In some parts of the mission they say it's ok to drink the water but I haven't been so lucky when I have played the 'is this water safe?' game so I just don't do it haha.
- We meet in a nice church building. I dont know if you would call it regular, but for Mexico, yes, it's regular haha.
- It's getting pretty warm here. It makes me scared for the summer because it never got really cold this winter like it did last winter. So it makes me think that this summer is going to be killer hot. The good thing is that I will be going home in the hottest part of the year.
- The worst Mexican dish I have eatin by far is menudo. It's a nice smell--soup of cow stomouch and they love it here.
- Overall I have been staying pretty healthy with the food and water. At times were I don't sleep a lot I get a little bit of a cold but it's nothing like the ones I get at home. I think its because it doesn't get nearly as cold here.