Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update from the MTC

So, it's been six weeks now. Holy cow. Feels like I have been here my whole life but at the same time it feels like I have only been here for a day or two. The spanish is coming along good and ba--haha--depends on the hour. I will be talking to someone or teaching a lesson and it feels like I can't say anything and I get frustrated and then an hour or so later I will teach a lesson and it feels like I could talk forever saying whatever I want. It has a lot to do with the Spirit so I work to have it all the time. Thanks for the package it was much needed. Did you guys like the pictures I sent? I will try to send more before I leave the MTC in a couple weeks.... If I leave the MTC that is. Visas are really bad right know. I hear that a lot of people are getting their calls changed in the MTC and before they even enter the MTC because Visas are really bad everywhere [hard to get]. Sounds like Maddis brithday was fun. What else have you guys been up to? That's awesome that tile is going down! I can't wait to see the house, and I am very excited about the arcade games. Thank Diane for me--haha. I keep forgetting to tell you my companion is going to Monterry Mexico East, so close to the same mission. I have not meet another missionsary going to my mission, but we just got a bunch of new missionaries yesterday in our zone and four are going to my mission so I will have to get to know them. I get e-mails from Ben Graff every week. It's nice to talk to him. well I will write more my letter. Love you all and miss you, Elder Kartchner

No comments:

Post a Comment