Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Well we had a really good week. In our area we baptized a man named Jesus. Itwas a different expirience with him. He is in a wheel chair because he has almost no movement in the left side of his body. It was crazy trying to get him in and out of the font but it was worth all the work. Apart from the baptism in our area the zone did pretty good. All the areas in my district baptized and the other district of the zone did pretty good as well. We are hoping to do the same this coming Sunday.

To answer your question mom, yes, Spanish is different in other countries. My companion (from Argentina) has a whole set of different words, different accent and other stuff. You could compare it to us and England. We understand what they are saying but some slang words and phrases they have to explain and they sound funny at times.

My mind always goes blank when I sit down to write to you guys. There is so much going on but at the same time I can't think of anything to write--haha--I will try to get better at that. I have officially passed the 18 month mark--6 months left. How nuts is that?!

Thanks for everything. Things are going good here. I will try to send some warmth your way. Love you all.
Elder K

No comments:

Post a Comment