Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Short One

This month has flown by. It's wierd how slow the days seem to pass a times but how the weeks fly by. Yesterday we had a baptism of an 11 year old boy named Jose Angel. He was super excited. All of his cousins his age have gotten baptized in the past few months so he was excited to be part of the Mormon gang. We have transfers next week. Should be an interesting one. I haven't been in this area for long so chances are that I will be staying but there is a very good chance that I could be changed as well. Who knows really. I wouldn't mind staying here for another transfer. The zone is doing really well and the area is tough at times but I like it here. Our ward is good sized and the members help us out a lot.
Well I don't have a ton of time to write because we are going to have a super mega awesome activity as a zone so we gotta get going.
I love you all, everythings good here. Have a good week.
Elder Kartchner

No comments:

Post a Comment