Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Progress

Well, we just got done playing a bunch of soccer in the hot sun. We also found a tennis ball and got a zone game of wall ball going. It was awesome. I think the last time I played good old wall ball was in elementry school. Just so you know... it's still fun.

The zone ended this transfer really well considering the rough start we had so I am happy about that. Tonight we find out about transfers. I hope they give me my wish and let me stay here but if not it will be off the a new area tomorrow where I will finish the mission. It will be interesting to see what happens because there are so many things that could happen.

We have been having a bit of a tough time in the area the last couple weeks. It is known as one of the harder areas of the mission, sometimes I ask myself why I want to stay another transfer, but I feel like things are going to pick up. The zone is in a really good spot for starting the new transfer. We have a few people we are teaching but they just haven't been able to give up some old habbits. Yesterday we had a really good lesson with a 45-year-old woman we are teaching that made me feel that she is finally going to stop smoking and she is telling everyone at work she is going to become a Mormon so that's a good sign for the future.

Well I am not that great when it comes to writing. All the things that happen in the week just kinda slip away when Monday roles around. Things are going good, I hope all is well on the home front. I love all of you.

Elder K



No comments:

Post a Comment