Monday, June 20, 2011

20th B-day

I keep forgetting that my birthday is close. It really doesn't feel any different. This week the big news is transfers. We find out tonight where we will be going and all so you guys will have to wait until next Monday. I am going to send my letter of stories in the mail today so it should come in the next month or so. I hope is sooner than later. We really haven't had much happen this week. We didn't have any baptisms but we have a couple of families that are progressing well so we are hoping that means some baptisms now and then a temple visit in a year. Still haven't gotten any packages but I am sure they will get here. I really hope no one takes the pants because I need them.Thanks for everything I love you all. Happy Father's Day yesterday dad.
Elder K

No comments:

Post a Comment