Monday, June 27, 2011

Saltillo

Well the birthday was just the same as every other day in the mission. I just got moved to a new area last Tuesday as well so almost no one knew it was my birthday. All part of the mission right.
I attached a few pictures of my new area. It is up in the mountains more so it stays a little cooler so thats been nice. Where I am at now is called Saltillo. Monterry to Saltillo is kinda like Salt Lake to Logan, but it's still pretty toasty here. Saltillo is pretty good sized. Not as big as Monterrey but still a good sized city. I am living with 3 natives again. My comp is from Guadalajara, Mexico and has very little time in the mission. The other two elders we live with are both from Peru. So yet again I am stuck in an English-less home.
 
Well, things are going good here. I am just trying to get to know the new are and get things running how I want them to. Also enjoying the somewhat cooler weather. Tired as usual but I dont think that will change any time soon. Still no packages but I am sure that they will get here soon. Thanks for all you do for me I love you all and miss you guys.
 
Elder K
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment