Tuesday, January 24, 2012

San Nicolas

Well it's been another crazy week in the mission. I got changed to a new area called San Nicolas. It is super close to were I was but it's nice to have a bit of change. My new companion is from Argentina, Elder Chevoievsky... yes, I spelled it right--haha--good luck saying his name. It's been getting pretty hot here. They say it's going to get cold some day but I am starting to think that its just a lie that everyone tells themselves hoping that one day it won't be hot.

We also had Zone Leader council this week to plan everything for the zone conferences. We have ours on the 25th. I hope it turns out good with not much time put into it. It blows me away how fast time is flying by at times.

We have found some pretty cool people in the time that I have been in this area. We brought two people to church on Sunday but they weren't so sure about being baptized yet. We are hoping that with a little bit more help this week that they will be 100% for baptism this Sunday.

Well that's about it for this week. I love you all and thanks for everything.
Elder K

P.S. Still haven't figured out the picture problem, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment