Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I finally fixed my memory card!! So I can now send pictures again. Things are going good here in the new area. We have brought new people to church the two Sundays I have been here but no one has accepted a baptismal date yet. It will be coming soon though. We have some really good people that we are teaching but here in the city part of the mission the people are a little slower in making the choice to do it.

It was kinda rainy and cold the past couple days so it made it a little more difficult to find new people but today is short sleeve weather so it's looking like it's going to be a good week of work.

We had our Zone Conference on Wednesday. Normally the Zone Leaders present 2 topics and the Assistants do 1 topic but this time President wanted to try something new and we presented all 3 topics. It was draining having to stand in front of everyone and talk for hours but I say that we did pretty good.

Just so you guys know I will be going to the temple next week so I wont be writing again until next Wednesday. It will be nice to go to the temple again. I always look forward to it but at the same time I don't look forward to getting up at 4 in the morning to do it--ha ha.

It's good to see that dad is going back to the good ol´ facial hair look--ha ha--it's just a dad trademark look. I think he is doing it a make a statement of 'don't call me to the bishopric'.

The pictures are kinda old but I put some of New Years, making brownies (thanks Kaleena.... and Couper I guess), my last zone, and some other random pics.

I love you all and have an awesome week.
Elder K
 




No comments:

Post a Comment