Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time Flies...

I agree 100% time is flying by. I had an odd feeling yesterday as I realized that I only have 10 more Sundays in the mission. Don't worry, I'm not letting the trunkiness get to me. Things are going awesome here. I love having the temple in my area and the people here are great. We are going to have 2 baptisms this Sunday. One of the people that is going to get baptized helped build the temple 10 years ago. He had always wanted to stop by the church and see how it was but never had the guts but last Tuesday he was driving his truck along with out any problems when all the sudden it broke down out of the blue right in front of the temple. So the guard came out to help him and he left his info so we could visit him. To put it simply we visited him and he accepted baptism in the first lesson, went to church yesterday and will be getting baptized this Sunday. Funny how his truck decided to brake down in that very spot--haha.

My comp. has 18 months in the mission. He finishes in December. We checked it on google maps and he lives 3 min away from our house how crazy is that. What is this persons name that Jenni thinks is his cousin?
It was super hot here and going up and down the mountain all day makes a guy very sweaty. I felt like the only time I wasn't sweating was in the cold shower but even then I might have been sweating and just didn't realize it. The past 4 or 5 days have been pretty cool though. Some storms have rolled in every night around 6 so we get soaked and the roads turn into rivers but I think its better than the hot.

That will be crazy having Justin and fam so close by. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever. Where will he be working?

Well good luck with summer vacations. Things are good here. Love you guys.
Elder K

No comments:

Post a Comment