Monday, March 7, 2011

A Quick Update

The missionary work is going better. We meet in a small building but yes, a chapel. I will get a picture of it for next week. We got a new branch president yesterday and things are looking up. We had a record high for people at church yesterday in who knows how long, and only two were investigatores. So that means people are starting to come back. We also have recently ordained some of our investigaters to the Aaronic Priesthood and in the next month or so we are going to ordain some elders, AKA more leaders!!! We eat with members every day here. So far nothing too bad but I have been worried a couple times. Just close your eyes and eat it. Almost no one has cars here, at least of the members. I really have no clue what gas prices are.

The pictures are of the investigator from texas, a lizard I found in the shower...while showering, and I don't remamber what others I attached--haha--you will have to guess.

Elder K

No comments:

Post a Comment