Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Quick Update

Snow!? [in Utah] Here it dropped in temp for a few days and I had to put a sweater on in the mornings but now it's just as hot as ever. I feel like its still July. I think that this area that I am in now is the hardest area I have been in when it comes to the people. It is a little bit richer so the people are a little more hard hearted. We have been struggling to get into house to teach. Any RMs out there that passed through similar areas I would love to here what you did to find people.

The zone is starting to rise a little. We had a few problem elders to start but now everything is running smooth. We have some good goals that we are working for and everyone is happy and excited..... now it's just keeping it that way.
 
We live in a little house right now. It's one of the better houses I have lived in on the mission. The thing that I am still kinda getting used to is just living with my comp. This is the first time since I have gotten to Mexico that I haven't had other elders living in the same house as us. Things stay a lot cleaner, that's for sure.
 
If I remember right we go to the temple next week on Wednesday. So I won't write until then. Then the next day we have Zone Conference and me and my comp have to do two presentations. It will be interesting because neither one of us has taught in a zone conference but things are looking good.
 
I don't think it ever really starts looking like Christams here. I haven't seen any Christmas stuff yet apart from a few things in some of the bigger stores. On top of that it never snows or anything.
 
I love you all. Thanks for everything and have an awesome week.
Elder K

No comments:

Post a Comment