Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Zone Leader

Well, I am now in good ol Monterrey again. Where the smog is thick and the baptisms are just waiting. I am now a Zone Leader. I am still trying to decide if I like it or not (haha). It's a little stressful but that's part of the mission. Last week we had another council but this time it was just Zone Leaders to choose what we are going to teach in Zone Conference.

My new comp. is Elder Alejandro. It's a little wierd because he has a first name as a last name. We get a lot of coments about it. He is from Veracruz (I think thats how you spell it).
 
I haven't heard anything about the family I left behind in my other area but I am looking into it. We should be having a baptism this Sunday. It's a 22 year old named Angel. In Mexico Angel is a man's name just so y'all know.
 
It's kinda cool how much the Lord blesses His missionaries in adapting. After time in the mission changes just don't bother you anymore. It's just all part of the mission. I already feel like I have a ton of time here. The only thing is that I still don't know the streets of the area--haha. I'm happy that now I get to go to the temple again. After the events of the past couple months I have really wanted to go to the temple. It's true what they say, we don't value what we have until we dont have it.
 
Well that's all for now. I love you all and thanks for everything.
Elder K
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment